Monday 30 July 2012

Where did the weekend go?

Good Monday to you all,
Just where did the weekend go?
My plan was to write the blog Friday evening, but I got caught up doing last minute things in the warehouse at Vecchio Engineering, getting the despatches out and making sure all the listings on e-bay were good to go and it got late and I wanted to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony.
So what did you think of that?
Did you see the Mini's were occasionally referred to in clips as well as having one on the set!


They should have let me pimp one up for them!






With all the stock I have we could have done a good job!
Check out - Carplan Professional Wheel Cleaner - this the Trade only stuff, but I have got some just for you!
Go through my lisitngs and you will see I have a number of bundles of PEARL WOT NOT Retail packs.

These are excellent value for money 

I have got to go and do the weekend despatches and plan the rest of my week and not get distracted by the Olympic Games - but I did notice Italy had more medals than Team GB

No comments:

Post a Comment