Wednesday 25 July 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Hi everyone,
Hi to my readers in the US of A, we are reaching out already; do leave me some comments.



So we finally got some good weather which means it's been 36deg in my warehouse as I don't have air conditioning!



Still I did manage to find some rather good parcels of Pearly Products and decided to put 6 lots on auction only - I just want them out the way, it's too hot to keep moving them around.

In this weather the Mini Convertible is ideal, sadly mine isn't.


And today the first Olympic competition started GB vs New Zealand in Womens football


Inevitably I will be commenting on the Games as the next few weeks progress, so good luck to everyone and I hope it all goes without a hitch. The problem I have is who do I support? Team GB as this is where I was born and bred or the Italian Team as you will have guessed from the name I am Italian!!
Don't forget to visit my Facebook page for more information and do please leave me some comments or just say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment