Tuesday 28 August 2012

Last Bank Holiday until Christmas

It's a sobering thought for all us Brits that Monday was the last Bank holiday until Christmas, so to cheer us all up, I will be writing a regular blog and you can all see what my world is like.


Last week was my busiest for a while but I was surprised that sales over the weekend flattened out a bit - perhaps you were all having a barbeque.






You porbably noticed I put the Qucksilver Exhaust up for auction on my e-bay site and it has already attracted a number of bids. And in moment of haste I put it up at £1 No Reserve!!!
Today, whilst I was rummaging around the warehouse I had to move the small parcel of LED Bulbs, which I notice I also have on auction with only a day to go  Now I noticed these retail at £10 per pair, and I am selling 5 pairs in one job lot!. So hopefully after tomorrow I won't have to move them again!

On another note - let's talk about the environment for a moment. All you petrol heads out there, there are some envirnmentally friendly air filters which amazingly I have a few to get rid of.






Oh well enough of this, I am off for my tea and I wish you all a very good evening or for my readers in Indonesia a very good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment